One of the things that we need at home is a steady supply of hot water. For that we need an excellent hot water system to back us up. In order for it to work properly and to deliver a steady supply of heated water whenever we need it, the system must be installed correctly. Normally a plumber is the one to install this kind of system in a residence. There are several types of water heating system that can be installed in your place and these are the following:
- Pressure Storage System- The water is heated up to 70 degrees Celsius and kept for ready for use inside a tank. The water inside the tank is kept under pressure which forces it to the faucets or the shower.
- Gravity Feed System- In this system the water is kept in a storage tank that is placed on the roof or in a similarly high level. Gravity allows the water to flow down from the tank.
- Continuous Flow-In this system only the water that you are going to use is heated in a continuous flow.
- Solar Heated System- There are some new systems where the water is heated by a solar powered system. It is connected with a gravity type system, where the water flows down naturally from the tank which is placed on a raised location.
- Hiring an Electrician for Installing Water heating Systems- It used to be that only licensed plumbers are allowed to install water heating systems at home, but that has changed in recent years since electricians have also been allowed to do some installation.
That seems to be a logical choice, since most of these water heating systems utilize electricity in order to heat up the water and electricians are the professionals who understand that aspect of the device even more so than plumbers. There are some limits however to electricians being appropriate for doing these installations. As in the case where the heater uses some form of heating other than electricity.
Hot water system installations done by electricians and other professionals are still subject to the standards and certifications followed by plumbers, when they do the installation.
It does not really matter who will be doing the installation in your home for the water heating system. Just make sure that they are properly certified and that they have the right training and experience in order to the installation in the right way, then you need not be worried about your safety.